How do I setup a template for Avery 5366 file folder labels?

Old October 28th 05, 04:02 PM
Gingia

Default How do I setup a template for Avery 5366 file folder labels?

I've been attempting to setup a template to use Avery Labels for filing.
Sometimes you need one label, and sometimes more. I have found that I can't
navigate the way it is setup in the tools menu, and it will not save a
template for me to re-use. What am I doing wrong?
Old October 28th 05, 05:01 PM
Jay Freedman

Gingia wrote:
I've been attempting to setup a template to use Avery Labels for
filing. Sometimes you need one label, and sometimes more. I have
found that I can't navigate the way it is setup in the tools menu,
and it will not save a template for me to re-use. What am I doing
wrong?

Open the Labels dialog. Select the 5366 stock number in the Options, leave
the address box empty, and click the New Document button. To save the
resulting document as a template, change the "Save as type" dropdown in the
File Save As dialog to "Word template (*.dot)".

If you don't see the edges of the labels, click Table Show Gridlines.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old March 31st 22, 11:03 AM
felicia112 felicia112 is offline

Very good article, hope you can share more good articles on the forum. I'd like to introduce a new genre of game I've discovered. Slope game is a very interesting game for you to experience in your spare time.
Old September 8th 22, 09:16 AM
lorde lorde is offline

File Save As dialog to "Word template (*.dot)" nyt wordle . If you don't see the edges of the labels, click Table Show Gridlines.