Create a button to automatically paste a table in Word?

Old January 23rd 06, 11:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Create a button to automatically paste a table in Word?

eWhat I'm trying to do is create a button inbedded in the document that, when
clicked, will automatically paste a table (or other desired text). I'm
creating a form where the user may want more tables to fill in. If I can
create a button where an additional table will be added directly to the word
document, it would allow the user to do a one click action, let the new table
appear, and add the desired new information.

Thank you.
Old January 24th 06, 12:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Save the table as an AutoText entry and add that AutoText entry to the
toolbar as a button (Tools | Customize | Commands: AutoText category. You
can borrow some one of the table-related button images (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...uttonFaces.htm).

"#1 Humm Baby!!!" #1 Humm wrote in
message ...