Changing the size of a Text Form Field

Old October 9th 06, 11:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rayteach

Default Changing the size of a Text Form Field

I am trying to design a form using form fields to be filled in by different
users on the computer. I insert a Text Form Field from the Forms Toolbar. How
can I change the size of the response field? For example, I want to allow
more room for the user to fill in their name than the response to a question
about their age. I am using Office 2003 with XP pro.
--
ray
Old October 9th 06, 12:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Before protecting the form, double-click the form field; Word displays
the Form Field Options dialog box where you can specify the type of
field (regular text, number, date, etc.) and specify a maximum number
of characters allowed. Note that in order to control the layout, you
should also place the fields inside table cells with fixed dimensions.
For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 22nd 21, 07:48 AM
Ryder2323 Ryder2323 is offline
Banned

We'll source these individuals from our database and after executing phone interviews with them will match them to your needs at paper writing service reviews accordingly before you employ them on retainer. This is just an example but there are many more jobs out there that require outsourcing nowadays
Old June 7th 22, 02:38 PM
nesweliyg nesweliyg is offline
Banned

Because reviewers are unlikely to use the same terms often, authors should check at the other CV-writers.org.uk Review as well. They also don't copy and paste the essay writing service evaluations because the companies want them to repeat the same words.