What is the formula for calculating tax in a word table?

Old November 29th 06, 12:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RD

Default What is the formula for calculating tax in a word table?

What is the formula for calculating the amount of tax in a word table?
According to a book I have it says "=product(above)*.08" but when I hit the
auto sum icon it comes up with the same answer as th cell above it?

Old July 13th 22, 09:50 AM
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline

Many people, when buying goods, do not think that part of the money goes to the VAT tax and each product, and each country, this tax is different. For example, I use a handy calculator https://vatulator.co.uk/ which can calculate everything and simplify my life. It is a very useful tool which I advise you to pay attention to.