TPlus

Default Index or Listing of Words

How can I create a listing of particular words used in the document so that
if edits are made to the document they will be picked up in the new listing.
The index feature is difficult because if the edits are carried over to the
indexing that would create a problem.
Shauna Kelly

Hi TPlus

Try the following article to see if any of the techniques listed there fit
your situation:
How to create a glossary
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/glossary/glossary.html

Hope this helps.