Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lmangiar

Default Table of Contents -- All page numbers appear as "1"

I created a table of contents. Everything looked perfect, however,
when I sent the document to my boss and he regenerated the Table of
Contents by pressing F9, all the page numbers turned to "1". When I
viewed it on my computer and regenerated the Table of Contents, the
page numbers were correct, but when he regenerated it, all the page
numbers appeared as "1". I sent the document to a coworker and when
she regenerated it, the page numbers were correct but on my bosses
computer, the page numbers for all the entries were all still showing
up as "1" instead of the actual page number. Does anyone know what's
causing this. Is it something in his personal settings? Does anyone
know how to fix this? I've done many TOC, but this is the first time
this has happened and I'm totally stumped. Thanks very much.