termiflyer

Default Repeat "Table of Contents" on each page

My TOC starts with a Heading, i.e.,

Table of Contents (centered)
1 Overview ........ 1
2 Synopsis ........ 5
..
..
..
etc

Is there a way I can get the "Table of Contents" part to repeat on each
page or do you have to thrown the TOC in a new section and use the
header for that section?

I'm rethinking this. If you can contrive to put the TOC in the second row
(allowed to break) of a single-column, two-row borderless table, you could
put your Table of Contents heading in the first row, designated as a heading
row, and it should repeat. I haven't tried this, but it would be worth the
experiment, I think.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I think you'll have to put it in a header.

so
all may benefit.

"termiflyer" wrote in message
ps.com...
My TOC starts with a Heading, i.e.,

Table of Contents (centered)
1 Overview ........ 1
2 Synopsis ........ 5
.
.
.
etc

Is there a way I can get the "Table of Contents" part to repeat on each
page or do you have to thrown the TOC in a new section and use the
header for that section?

Charles Kenyon

Creative thinking!
--

[...]