Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jill C Jill C is offline

Default Printing Problem

I have an insprion E1505 and an hp psc 1315. I didn't have to set up the
printer or drivers (which is nice) BUT when I print a document it comes out
blurred. I tried playing around with the printer settings but adjustments to
overspray and drying time (for instance) didn't work. It also prints in a
dirty blue and changing to black didn't work either. I'd like it to print
color where I have color (as in pictures) and black for the rest. And all
clear. Thanks.