Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
chaz33 chaz33 is offline

Default I cannot get the color red fonts; red appears as black

How can I reset the font colors of my MSWord documents? Red appears as black.
I also do not have yellow and all of my colors are extremely dark hued. If
you can help, then please email your suggestions to either email addresses
below:

Many thanks. Chas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

To clarify, are the colors being displayed wrong on your monitor, printing
wrong, or both?

http://word.mvps.org