Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jsegal Jsegal is offline

Default How to remove the display of right angles at each corner of the pa

There is one angle at each corner of the page. This is in Word 2003. How do I
remove them? They aren't text boundaries, and there isn't any other language
other than english being used. How do I get rid of these things?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Chinese, Japanese, or Korean capability must be turned on in Windows.
If you don't need them, go to Start Control Panel Regional &
Language Options and remove them. (Differently in XP or VIista.)

On Dec 11, 12:45*pm, Jsegal wrote:
There is one angle at each corner of the page. This is in Word 2003. How do I
remove them? They aren't text boundaries, and there isn't any other language
other than english being used. How do I get rid of these things?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You may not have any language other than English in use but you have another
enabled. Go to (Windows) Start All Programs Microsoft Office Microsoft
Office Tools Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings and remove all but
English.

--
Enjoy,
Tony