Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Red Red is offline

Default How do I downscale the size of a Word document?

I downloaded a template from Pendaflex for tab inserts. Now every new Word
document opens up in large scale as the template. I have since deleted the
template, but each new document still opens in large scale. How do I change
this back to normal size?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/