Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Omnibus Omnibus is offline

Default Grey Angles on the Corners of the Document

Hi, I just got a new computer from Dell with Word 2002 installed. Whenever I
open Word, the page has these grey angles that mark the edge of the page.
There is one angle on each corner of the page like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

My last computer had Word installed and I never had this, how do I get rid
of it? Its only in the print view.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word
2002 or in Word 2003".

Omnibus wrote:

Hi, I just got a new computer from Dell with Word 2002 installed. Whenever I
open Word, the page has these grey angles that mark the edge of the page.
There is one angle on each corner of the page like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

My last computer had Word installed and I never had this, how do I get rid
of it? Its only in the print view.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Omnibus Omnibus is offline

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

Omnibus wrote:

Hi, I just got a new computer from Dell with Word 2002 installed.
Whenever I open Word, the page has these grey angles that mark the edge
of the page. There is one angle on each corner of the page like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

My last computer had Word installed and I never had this, how do I get
rid of it? Its only in the print view.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks ^_^

~$ Russ Microsoft Word Help 21 February 5th 08 06:48 PM
adding headers and footers to a word document PhilB Microsoft Word Help 12 October 10th 06 07:13 PM
Can't get Word 2003 to keep data file with mail merge main documen Yourcareercoach Mailmerge 9 August 10th 06 12:19 PM
Problems using document map kempofighter Microsoft Word Help 4 January 19th 06 04:33 PM
I've got "corners" showing up on my document Rock Page Layout 1 March 2nd 05 08:44 PM