Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jezzica85 jezzica85 is offline

Default Alignment problem

Hi everybody,
This is probably a simple problem to fix, but for some reason I can't figure
it out. I'm trying to select all the text in a document that has formatting
ALL CAPS and center align it. When I do that, it aligns random lines as well,
sometimes above, sometimes below the text I want. It might have something to
do with that it's part of a field, but I'm not sure, does anyone know how to
fix this?
Thanks!
Jezzica85