Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
deloris deloris is offline

Default Employers letter of grievance

I need to write a letter of grievance relating to harassment and
victiminsation to my employers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Go right ahead.

"deloris" wrote in message
news |I need to write a letter of grievance relating to harassment and
| victiminsation to my employers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word, not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word.
It is not the best place to ask your question. Search the web for
examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine).

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

deloris wrote:
I need to write a letter of grievance relating to harassment and
victiminsation to my employers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I recommend that you do a search in Google for ideas. We can write it and
lay it out, but we cannot recommend the contents.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP