Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zach Evans[_2_] Zach Evans[_2_] is offline

Default Creating new Auto-Text entries in 2007

I have copied over my Normal.dot file from 2003 and I know that I can hit F3
to take advantage of previously created Auto-text entries, but how can I
create new Auto-text entries for future use?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In almost the same way. Select the item(s) you wish to save, then ALT+F3.