Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rodeoboy35 Rodeoboy35 is offline

Default Word 2007 and using Paragraph format marks

I have 3 computers that are running identical systems, Windows XP
Professional SP3. They all have Office 2007 loaded on them.

Question #1:
Why is when they turn on pargraph formating the document will change the
number of lines showing at the end of the page?

For Example: If there was 12th bullet point on the end of the page before
displaying the paragraph marks, there will only be the 10th bullet point
showing after, but still print up to the 12th.

Question #2:
2 of the computer will do what question #1 states but the third will only
print up to the 10th bullet but the preview shows as though the 12th bullet
point was at the end of the page.

I have checked driver versions and service pack versions against one another
and they are Identical.
--
Thanks,
RodeoBoy35
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hello Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy35 wrote:
I have 3 computers that are running identical systems, Windows XP
Professional SP3. They all have Office 2007 loaded on them.

Question #1:
Why is when they turn on pargraph formating the document will change the
number of lines showing at the end of the page?

by "paragraph formatting" you mean (all) non-printing characters (like
Pilcrow at the end of each paragraph, small dots for each space, etc.?
Might depend whether all is shown or not. For instance, when you have
and display hidden text in your file (XE fields are common in longer
documents, for instance), pagination will change.

For Example: If there was 12th bullet point on the end of the page before
displaying the paragraph marks, there will only be the 10th bullet point
showing after, but still print up to the 12th.

Bullets #11 and 12, do they show on the following page? Is all your
content (esp. these bullets) in the normal text layer, or somewhere else
(textbox, header, footnote, etc.)?

HTH
Robert
--