Adi.Master Adi.Master is offline
Junior Member

Default NEED HELP !!!!! Add another formula to the Mail Merge Forumla IF

Hi.. I am new to this forum and have one question thats been bugging me since a month... hope to get a satisfying solution...

I have a template which inputs data from an excel sheet....

I have entered the IF formula as follows:

{IF {MERGEFIELD State} = "A" "My Paragraph 1" "{IF {MERGEFIELD State} = "B" "My Paragraph 2" " "} "}

what I am trying to do here is that I want to add an OR condition to the above formula... for eg:

IF "MERGEFIELD State" = A OR "MERGEFIELD State" = C THEN 'My Paragraph 1' ELSEIF "MERGEFIELD State" = B OR "MERGEFIELD State" = D THEN 'My Paragraph 2' ELSE ""

Please help me cracking this one... Your quick and helpful response will be highly appreciated...
Waiting anxiously !!!