Drop down list in Word table

Old June 26th 18, 08:37 AM
Iain79 Iain79 is offline

Default Drop down list in Word table

Hello,

I have a drop down list in my word table, However, if a user adds a new row to the table it doesn't add the dropdown list to the relevant cell.

Is there a way to force the table to do this?

Sorry if this has been asked before I searched various forums and couldn't find an answer!

Thanks for looking,

Iain