Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
revolution revolution is offline

Default Set Default to One Page View

Oh my gosh - someone has to have a solution for this! Office 2007 likes to
open things in Two Page View and it drives me crazy! Things I have had sent
from other people, new documents, downloaded documents, etc.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem????

I tried some macros but honestly they want to align the page to the left. I
just want to print layout, one page view to be my "always use" setting...
HELP!