Tarl Sagoo

Default Page layout formatting getting lost when converting Word 2003 to P

When converting a document with custom paper size to a PDF file, the custom
paper size is being lost and defaulted to A4. I'm using Word 2003 and
Acrobat 7 Pro. This has only started happening in the last couple of weeks,
as prior to this the conversion would work successfully, carrying over all
the formatting details, including paper size. I'm not sure what I've changed
to make this happen. I've checked all settings under Options/Printing and
can't see anything obvious. Can anybody help please?
Stephanie Krieger

Have you checked the page size in the Adobe PDF settings?

In the Adobe PDF Document Properties dialog box, on the
Adobe PDF Settings tab, the top option is page size.

Hope that helps.

Stephanie Krieger
author of Microsoft Office Document Designer (from
Microsoft Learning)
blog: arouet.net

.