hm

Default how copy my laptop spellcheck dictionary to my office PC

I have many shortcuts put in to the autocorrect on my laptop. I want to copy
that dictionary into a PC.
Jay Freedman

hm wrote:
I have many shortcuts put in to the autocorrect on my laptop. I want
to copy that dictionary into a PC.

The spellchecker's custom dictionary and the AutoCorrect list are in
completely separate files. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm for descriptions of how
to back them up. Then moving them to another PC is just restoring the
backups to the new machine instead of the old one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

"hm" wrote in message
I have many shortcuts put in to the autocorrect on my laptop. I want to

copy
that dictionary into a PC.

spellcheck won't give me option to "add to dictionary" Tony Ruiz Microsoft Word Help 2 June 3rd 07 07:04 PM
copy and paste labels teddkilroy Microsoft Word Help 3 September 9th 05 05:32 AM
Word Custom Dictionary [email protected] New Users 3 September 8th 05 05:13 PM
Copy Macros to Laptop GR New Users 4 April 4th 05 10:49 AM
How do I copy my macros in Word from my desktop to my laptop? kaknipper Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 05 04:11 PM