poetinflight

Default I overwrote a file by mistake--a very big and important file. Pl.

I am a writer.
I just overwrote a 30 page file with a two page file by mistake. My project
was completely finished. And now--if I can't recover it, it's lost
Can someone please help me???
Jezebel

If you have 'Always create backup copy' checked, then the folder may contain
a file called 'Backup of [filename].wbk' which will have the original file
as it was the last time you opened it. Otherwise, sadly, you're stuffed.