barb in NC

Default How can I change Organization Chart Box Size

I have a user who did something (she doesn't know what) that caused the size
of most of the boxes on an organization chart to shrink. The font size
changed to one that would fit (2 point). I tried changing the font size back
to 12, and it changed the font, but not the box size.

I have tried "Help," but have not found anything helpful in the help section.

Thanks