Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wildetudor wildetudor is offline

Default Logical OR in Word wildcard searches

Hey everyone,

I'm in a situation where I need to search for text in my document with words
that have several possible alternatives - and for that I need to use a
logical OR between them. If I'd used a Google search syntax for example, it
would have been easy - e.g. "having a headache OR migraine", but in Word I
don't know how to do it, and could not find anything about this in the Word
Help.

Can anyone advise me how to do this? Anticipated thanks!

Wildcard file searches PA New Users 1 July 12th 06 01:09 PM
Mailmerge, querystring and (un)logical SQL (Word 2003) FP Mailmerge 14 June 30th 06 03:33 PM
In WORD its more logical to have PAPER as First Tab in Page Setup Asoka Walpitagama - Brandix College IT Page Layout 2 May 5th 06 03:14 PM
Is there a way to specify Logical Operators (ROP3) values in Word? Don Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 05 08:10 PM
word searches for printer Mark B Microsoft Word Help 3 February 21st 05 04:27 PM