abfabrob

Default Word instead of Acrobat

I read a document and clicked on an attachment. It was an Acrobat attachment,
but it opened the document in Word - so it made no sense, it looked like lots
of random characters. My PC has acrobat... Now every time I try to open
someting in Acrobat or even a web link, it opens in Word!!! How can I change
this?

Any help much appriciated, this is driving me mad!
--
Rob,
Teesside,

Opinicus

"abfabrob" wrote

I don't have Windows XP, this didn't work.

What version of Windows are you using? Whatever it is, do a
search in Help for "file associations".

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com

Graham Mayor

The method is slightly different for older operating systems but the issue
is the same.
You need to reallocate PDF to Acrobat. You can do this from Windows Explorer
tools folder options file types.