Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
officegirl officegirl is offline

Default Merges - zip codes don't print when they have hyphen, help?

We just installed 2003 and when I do a mail merge to run labels, it will not
merge the zip codes with the hyphen - it only prints a o? I have tried
several times, thinking is is me, but all the other zip codes merged
correctly. Is there something I need to do to get the full zip code to merge?