Mark B

Default word searches for printer

When opening a document in word 2003 offline
word seaches for my printer it finally times out and asks if I want to
continue

Can I disable this function when offline and traveling

Thank You

Mark

Beth Melton

This is because you are using a printer driver stored on the network
instead of on your local drive.

Open your Printers folder and remove the printer. Then add it back
using the Add Printer Wizard so the printer driver will be installed
locally.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word