Cloephus Jones

Default Word will not print multiple copies the other Office software will

Word will not print multiple copies. Suggestions???

This has been covered under the following:
Subject: trouble printing mulitple copies
2/10/2005 10:08 AM PST
Bob S. response.

(I'm having the same problem. The "solutions" suggested in Article 290956
don't seem to apply to HP 4200 or 4600 series printers and as only 2 PCs on
our network are having this problem, I have to believe that it is a registry
problem.)