Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tara Tara is offline

Default How to get a hyperlink to a Bookmark to convert from Word to PDF?

Want to convert a Word 2003 document to PDF and want the hyperlinks that are
directed to a bookmark within the document to still work in PDF.

I also tried inserting a cross-reference code instead of hyperlinking to a
bookmark, and it did not convert with the ability to click on the
cross-reference and jump to the cross-referenced point.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

I also had this problem. The Adobe newsgroups say it is a known bug. The
only option is to recreate the bookmarks in the PDF, which kinda defeats the
purpose of being able to update a document in Word. Hopefully they will fix
it with the next version.