Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dpelan Dpelan is offline

Default Word window size

When I mazimize Word 2003, the window only uses half the screen. The top of
the window is in the middle of my screen and the bottom of the window is
unaccessable below the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for any help.

Darrell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RHBlbGFu?=,

When I mazimize Word 2003, the window only uses half the screen. The top of
the window is in the middle of my screen and the bottom of the window is
unaccessable below the bottom of the screen.

Do you see this behavior if you start Windows in Safe Mode?

How about if you hold down CTRL when starting Word, to put Word in Safe Mode?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dpelan Dpelan is offline

Cindy,

Thanks for the suggestions. I stopped using Word as my e-mail Outlook
editor and the problem seems to have gone away. I'll keep your suggestions
handy in case the problem re-appears.

Darrell

Hi ?B?RHBlbGFu?=,