Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering

Default How to let TOC reflect the different numbering styles (roman& arab

Hi,
In my Word document, I have roman page numbering numerals on the front
matter Section, and arabic numerals in the main document Section. How can I
adjust the TOC to reflect these different numerals instead of showing the
physical page number?

Many Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Make sure that page numbering is correctly setup, as described at:

How to set up a document with front matter numbered separately
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

Then it will display correctly in the table of contents, too.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP