Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marie

Default When I print a newsletter the date always goes to todays date?

When I print my newletter the date always goes to todays date even though
I enter the month and year only. How do I keep it from changing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Your date is inserted by a DATE field, but what you need is a
CREATEDATE field.

Right-click the date and choose Toggle Field Codes. Change the word
DATE in the code to CREATEDATE. Right-click again and choose Update
Field.

If you're using a template to create new newsletter documents (you
should be), change the field in the template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman