Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anti Word Changes Anti Word Changes is offline

Default use an autotext entry that has a different page set up to normal

I want to create an autotext entry that is not based on my normal template
page set up settings. Everytime I change the page set up to want I want, save
the document as an autotext entry, then try to use the autotext entry, it
keeps reverting back to the page settings for a blank document. What do I do
to make my autotext entry retain the page settings that I want for that
autotext entry?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can make virtually any text, drawing, table or graphic into an AutoText
entry, but not a page - only its contents.

What you should be creating is a new TEMPLATE using your custom page
settings.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Anti Word Changes" Anti Word wrote in