Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gmichael

Default Utilizing the Submit Control on a Form to send form via email

I cannot get the Submit control on a form to send the information contained
in the form to a specified email address. I have no problem adding the
submit button and adding the email addy to it, however it keeps sending blank
emails instead of sending the form.....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole

I have been able to do either create a submit control that emails the form
with a subject & no email address or a submit control with a specific
address, & subject but no form.

I also can't figure out how to combine these functions so if either one of
you get a response can you please reply also.

Much thanks, Nicole