Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Churris

Default How do I delete a page of a 2 page layout?

Please help! I can delete or remove the empty blank extra page of this
document that I want only one page, please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Margaret Aldis

Click the "Show/Hide" button (the one that looks like a paragraph mark) so
you can see your blank paragraphs and manual page breaks. Delete whatever it
is that is forcing your document onto the second page.

If you see a section break, don't delete that without reading

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm

or you may find you lose your first page layout.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"Churris" wrote in message
Please help! I can delete or remove the empty blank extra page of this
document that I want only one page, please help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

And for more about "blank pages", see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm