Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LConantiii LConantiii is offline

Default ERROR MESSAGE AFTER REBOOTING

AFTER REBOOTING I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE

WINDOWS CAN NOT FIND C:\WINDOWS\IS-8BK30.EXE

MY LAST INSTALLATION WAS WORD 2007 SO I PERCEIVE IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO
WITH THAT.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?...LOUIS

--
None right now
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is nothing to do with Word 2007 or the fact that your caps lock appears
to be stuck. Windows is looking for some application that no longer exists
on your hard drive. Ask in a Windows forum how to check what is loading with
Windows.

LConantiii wrote:
AFTER REBOOTING I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE

WINDOWS CAN NOT FIND C:\WINDOWS\IS-8BK30.EXE

MY LAST INSTALLATION WAS WORD 2007 SO I PERCEIVE IT MAY HAVE
SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?...LOUIS

Error Message: Error! Number Cannot Be Represented in Specified Fo DGENG Microsoft Word Help 1 May 7th 07 11:00 AM
TOC error Message Chris K. Tables 1 March 29th 07 11:41 AM
error message - ERROR LAUNCHING BROWSER SAR Microsoft Word Help 3 July 27th 06 03:29 AM
Stop error message - "Compile Error in hidden module appearing" Howard18 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 20th 05 05:12 PM
Error message: Winword caused an error in USER.EXE winword user.exe error Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 01:53 AM