Theresa

Default How can I print a graphic to the edge of the page?

I am trying to help my friend out for her wedding by making a wedding program
for her. I am trying to print out a landscape cover page with a graphic on
it. THe problem is that the graphic only prints to about 1 inch from the
right edge of the page. I can't get the page to print with the graphic all
the way to the right edge of the page. Is there any way to do this? I tried
to use page set up to change the amrgins but thsi didn't work. Please help!
garfield-n-odie

Very few printers can print all the way to the edge of a page.
Even commercial printers can't. If you see a professionally
printed program that has printing all the way to the page edges,
then it was probably printed onto oversize sheets of paper, and
then the oversize sheets were trimmed to their final size.