rhfjr

Default WordArt Text

Can the text color in word art be changed? I have tried changing the font
color then using WordArt to change the shape, but the text reverts back to
black.

Can changing the text color be done in WordArt? If so how?

Please copy a response and email me:
Thanks

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Further to Suzanne's explanation, this TechTrax article should provide
further insight...

WordArt

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:25:03 -0800, "rhfjr"
wrote:

Can the text color in word art be changed? I have tried changing the font
color then using WordArt to change the shape, but the text reverts back to
black.

Can changing the text color be done in WordArt? If so how?

Please copy a response and email me:
Thanks

sf

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:19:32 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

WordArt uses Line and Fill tools like any other AutoShape. It is not
affected by the font color of the text from which it is created.

sometimes you have to check semitransparent to get color to
appear.