Tess

Default How do I create magazine layout w/Word 2000?

I am currently working on a layout in Word 2000. It is a
newsletter for a club I belong to. I am trying to put
text and pictures on the page - much like a newspaper or
magazine does, but I can't seem to do it. Please help!!!!

Tess

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Check out my article on this, here...

Create a Newsletter in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=216

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:38:23 -0800, "Tess"
wrote:

I am currently working on a layout in Word 2000. It is a
newsletter for a club I belong to. I am trying to put
text and pictures on the page - much like a newspaper or
magazine does, but I can't seem to do it. Please help!!!!

Tess

garfield-n-odie

See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=newsletter
for some newsletter templates that you can customize. Most of them are
for Publisher, but there are about a dozen that are for Word.