msa

Default how do I change the company name in the properties of a word docu.

I need to change the default name as I have recently changed my company name.
and are sick of seeing my old company name when I review the properties on
each docuement
Charles Kenyon

The following worked for me:
Office 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;821550

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
msa,

See one of the following:
Office 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=821550
Office XP: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=290528
Office 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=233499
Office 97: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=244080

Charles Kenyon

Are you saying you made the registry changes set forth in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/233499 and it didn't change on your
computer?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Greg shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

msa,

See one of the following:
Office 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=821550
Office XP: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=290528
Office 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=233499
Office 97: http://support.microsoft.com/?*kbid=244080

None of these worked for me (Office 2000). Except perhaps the Office 97
solution: uninstalling and reinstalling (the default Microsoft support
reply: retry, reboot, reinstall, no refund)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.2.7
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?