Shneur

Default Set up to use English & Hebrew.

I'm trying to install Hebrew as a Supplement Language. When I follow the
instructions in the Help file, the setup hangs while trying to install
ftlx041e.dll. It tells me it needs to get that off the Windows XP CD, but
that doesn't work, and anyway there's nothing on the CD (I think) that's not
already on the hard drive. The Office 2003 CD has a ReadMe file for Hebrew,
but I can't seem to get that far in the process. I've tried this multiple
times, and once the whole computer froze: it wouldn't even turn off! Help?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2huZXVy?=,

I'm trying to install Hebrew as a Supplement Language. When I follow the
instructions in the Help file, the setup hangs while trying to install
ftlx041e.dll. It tells me it needs to get that off the Windows XP CD, but
that doesn't work, and anyway there's nothing on the CD (I think) that's not
already on the hard drive. The Office 2003 CD has a ReadMe file for Hebrew,
but I can't seem to get that far in the process.

I'd think the Readme file would be accessible directly from the CD, without
having to go through Setup.

Other than that, you might try asking in a group more specific to your problem.
I'd try a cross-post to office.setup and word.international.features.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Shneur

Thank you Cindy M. I've posted my question to Office.setup. However, I
don't find any group like Word.international, which seems maybe the most
appropriate. Am I looking in the wrong place?

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?U2huZXVy?=,

I'm trying to install Hebrew as a Supplement Language. When I follow the
instructions in the Help file, the setup hangs while trying to install
ftlx041e.dll. It tells me it needs to get that off the Windows XP CD, but
that doesn't work, and anyway there's nothing on the CD (I think) that's not
already on the hard drive. The Office 2003 CD has a ReadMe file for Hebrew,
but I can't seem to get that far in the process.

I'd think the Readme file would be accessible directly from the CD, without
having to go through Setup.

Other than that, you might try asking in a group more specific to your problem.
I'd try a cross-post to office.setup and word.international.features.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

See news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ional.features

"Shneur" wrote in message
Thank you Cindy M. I've posted my question to Office.setup. However, I
don't find any group like Word.international, which seems maybe the most
appropriate. Am I looking in the wrong place?

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?U2huZXVy?=,

[...]

or reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)