Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Default Word 2003 Spellcheck

I recently installed Office Professional 2003 -- I previously had Word 2000.
When I press F7 to spellcheck it just minimizes the page. When click on the
actual icon for spellcheck I get an error message saying "Microsoft office
word cannot check the spelling or grammar in this document. This feature is
not currently installed. Woulg you like to install it now?" When I click
yes I get "Cannot find proofing tools for English (US)." Any help would be
greated appreciated since I work at home and need this feature desperately.