Mixed Up

Default how can I rearrange pages in a mulitple page document

I have a document that has 150 pages that was produced using copy and paste.
The pages are not in the order that I would like them but I cannot find how
to move the order of pages around by simply changing the order. There are
lots of graphics that are difficult to cut and paste to accomplish this task.
Not the prefered why to do this. Can this be done by changing the order of
the pages?
Graham Mayor

Word is not a page layout application and so this cannot easily be achieved.
The following macro will cut the current page to the clipboard, and you
could paste it elsewhere, but depending on what is in the document,
formatting could go awry.

Sub CutPageToClipboard()
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Select
Selection.Cut
End Sub

Mixed Up wrote:
I have a document that has 150 pages that was produced using copy and
paste. The pages are not in the order that I would like them but I
cannot find how to move the order of pages around by simply changing
the order. There are lots of graphics that are difficult to cut and
paste to accomplish this task. Not the prefered why to do this. Can
this be done by changing the order of the pages?

Klaus Linke

Cut'n'paste always makes me a bit nervous, too, since I'm afraid I'll =
forget to paste something, or paste twice by accident.
So I prefer to move stuff with Alt+Shift+Up and Alt+Shift+Down.

You can select several paragraphs, table rows, inline pictures... and =
move them with these shortcuts.
And you can use Graham's macro without the "Selection.Cut" to select a =
page, and then move it (though it seems very risky if paragraphs can =
break across pages).

If you have used headings, Outline View is great for moving whole =
(sub)chapters around with those same keyboard shortcuts mentioned above:
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/format...singOLView.htm

Regards,
Klaus

"Graham Mayor" wrote:
Word is not a page layout application and so this cannot easily be =

achieved.
The following macro will cut the current page to the clipboard, and =

you
could paste it elsewhere, but depending on what is in the document,
formatting could go awry.
=20
Sub CutPageToClipboard()
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Select
Selection.Cut
End Sub
=20
=20