Rhonda

Default Need dot leaders

Please help me find how to put in dot leaders after a sentence and before a
number, i.e.:

sldifuenkale. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
Greg

FormatTab
Set a right aligned tab where you want your number and then select the
leader style.

For more, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
FormatTab
Set a right aligned tab where you want your number and then select the
leader style.

Ellen

Set a tab stop with leaders
Dot Leaders Gerald Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 09:07 PM
Formatting tabs with leaders option is not working. SCSC Microsoft Word Help 0 December 1st 04 11:53 PM