Keith Epstein

Default Turn Off "Use Balloons" Permanently when Tracking Changes

How do I turn off "Use Balloons" when when tracking changes in ALL documents.
I know how to turn it off in individual documents (tools-options-track
changes-Balloons-never), but I can't turn it off permanently so balloons
never show up in any document when viewing tracked changes.

Keith Epstein