Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Paste block of text

Your intended result didn't come out quite right, but I suspect you
want the fox on the left and the citizens on the right?

Probably the easiest way to do this as a one-up is to insert a one-
row, two-column table with no borders, and put one paragraph in each
cell.

On Feb 27, 9:56*pm, gcotterl wrote:
The existing text in the Word document looks like this:

The quick brown fox jumps over
the lazy dog and feels as if
he were in the seventh heaven
of typography together with
Hermann Zapf, the most famous
artist of the...

The block of text to be inserted looks like this:

So, fellow citizens, now is the
time for all good men to come to
the aid of their country to demand
transparency, sovereignty and
independence.

How do I paste the block of text so the result looks like this?

The quick brown fox jumps over *So, fellow citizens, now is the
the lazy dog and feels as if * *time for all good men to come to
he were in the seventh heaven * the aid of their country to demand
of typography together with * * transparency, sovereignty and
Hermann Zapf, the most famous * independence.
artist of the...