Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roxannac99 roxannac99 is offline

Default How do I get my template in Word 2007 to be big again when word o.

I was working in Word 2007 along with the speech recognition software when
all of a sudden my screen changed into another format showing 3 smaller
pages. I saved it when I couldn't figure out how to get out of it so I would
not lose my work. Now I can't get the template back to the normal large
screen that comes up when you open windows. The smaller screen that comes up
is way too small and I can't read anything on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Specify the desired zoom, for example via View tab | Zoom. If it doesn't
stick, open the Normal template as a document, make the change there, add
and delete a space, and then save. See also
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm.

To open the Normal template as a document: In the Open dialog box (Ctrl+O),
click Trusted Templates. Locate normal.dotm, select it and click the Open
button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"roxannac99" wrote in message
I was working in Word 2007 along with the speech recognition software when
all of a sudden my screen changed into another format showing 3 smaller
pages. I saved it when I couldn't figure out how to get out of it so I
would
not lose my work. Now I can't get the template back to the normal large
screen that comes up when you open windows. The smaller screen that comes
up
is way too small and I can't read anything on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In addition, if you want to force a certain zoom level on all documents
opened in Word, use the following auto macros:

Sub AutoOpen()
ActiveWindow.View.Type = 3 ' print layout view
ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100 'or the value you want
End Sub

Sub AutoNew()
ActiveWindow.View.Type = 3 ' print layout view
ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100 'or the value you want
End Sub

Place the macros in the Normal template. For assistance, see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP