Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott Schaffer

Default Text form fields and merge document

Hello all.

I have set up a mail merge document and have added a few text form
fields to it. When I merge to a new document my text form fields
disappear, even if I have typed text into them before I perform the
merge.

Is there any way to make this work? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Scott Schaffer

Scott Schaffer
ITSA
Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See "WD2000: Text Form Fields Are Not Retained During Mail Merge" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211308 or "WD2002: Text Form Fields Are
Not Retained During Mail Merge" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=286841

"Scott Schaffer" wrote in message
Hello all.

I have set up a mail merge document and have added a few text form
fields to it. When I merge to a new document my text form fields
disappear, even if I have typed text into them before I perform the
merge.

Is there any way to make this work? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Scott Schaffer

Scott Schaffer
ITSA
Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott Schaffer

Thank you, that should do the trick.

Scott Schaffer

Scott Schaffer
ITSA
Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller

Suzanne S. 05/05/06 04:26pm

See "WD2000: Text Form Fields Are Not Retained During Mail Merge" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211308 or "WD2002: Text Form Fields
Are
Not Retained During Mail Merge" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=286841