Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim Moberg Jim Moberg is offline

Default Marking?

Is there a way to set a mark in a document? What I'm looking to do is set
some sort of mark so that if I am on another page and want to go directly
back to a particular section of a page I would do so with just a couple
keystrokes.

Certain text editors will allow for this and didn't know if this was
available in Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

You can insert a bookmark to do this. The help menu will give you all the
details.
--
Rae Drysdale