Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
patsk25 patsk25 is offline

Default How can I get my "Insert" button back on main toolbar?

I accidently clicked and dragged my Insert button on the main toolbar into
another section of my tolbar. I think it may have been deleted, but I want to
try and get it back up there again. It is really a pain to go get clipart or
wordart.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Tools | Customize
Click on the Commands tab
On the left side, highlight Built-in Menus
On the Right side scroll down until you see Insert
Highlight Insert and drag it up to your toolbar
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"patsk25" wrote:

I accidently clicked and dragged my Insert button on the main toolbar into
another section of my tolbar. I think it may have been deleted, but I want to
try and get it back up there again. It is really a pain to go get clipart or
wordart.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Tools | Customize.
Click on the Commands Tab
On the left side, highlight Built-in menus
On the right side, scroll down until you see Insert.
Click on Insert and drag it up to your toolbar and release it.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP